Chemistry PR, named one of America’s Best PR Agencies by Forbes, is seeking a part-time, experienced marketing and events coordinator. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a friendly, FUN, customer service-oriented attitude and work as part of collaborative team. Knowledge, prior experience and/or a passion for marketing, digital marketing, and special events is essential. Interest in the commercial real estate industry is a bonus.
- General office and administrative duties
- Fast-paced project management
- Database management
- Special events planning and management including experience with online events registration systems; financial management; coordinating and managing on-site, as well as virtual, events
- Copywriting including newsletters, advertisements, promotional flyers, and social media content
- Web site maintenance and management
- Working knowledge of email marketing programs including Emma, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Social media management on platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Development of strategic, creative and buzzworthy marketing strategies targeted to commercial real estate professionals
A bachelor’s degree and one year of experience in marketing services is required. The ideal candidate must have a wide range of computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Sprout Social, WordPress, and Zoom with the ability to learn new systems and platforms quickly. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. A reliable car is required for this position.
Compensation commensurate with experience. The position is part-time and 24 hours a week to start with an opportunity to grow to a full-time position. Candidate must be available to work on Tuesdays; other days are flexible depending on the events calendar. This is not a public relations position. Responsibilities are limited to administrative, marketing and events support. Submit your cover letter and resume to hello@chemistrypr dot com.