29 Apr Chemistry PR is Now Hiring a PR + Social Media Coordinator
Chemistry PR, named one of the Best PR Agencies in America by Forbes, is in search of a savvy PR + Social Media Coordinator to join our award-winning boutique agency.
The ideal candidate will work as part of collaborative team on public relations, influencer relations, and social media campaigns for our clients in the hospitality, lifestyle, and real estate spaces. Knowledge, prior experience and/or a passion for these industries is essential.
Media + Influencer Relations
- Have a working knowledge of and interest in media across all channels and in Chemistry PR’s core practice areas
- Regularly consume newspapers, magazines, network and cable/streaming news shows, blogs, and digital outlets
- Draft press releases, pitch letters, calendar listings, media advisories, newsletter articles, blog posts, social media posts, client correspondence, and other written materials
- Pitch media under supervision of account team lead
- Secure and coordinate media and influencers for visits at hotel, restaurant and retail clients including sourcing, pitching, organizing, and creating and managing influencer contracts and partnerships
- Planning, coordinating, and staffing special events including business luncheons, grand openings, golf tournaments, gala events, networking receptions, and more
- Provides administrative support as needed
- Knows how to tell stories through social media and is excited to craft social media content or brainstorm campaign ideas for agency and clients
- Work with account leads to manage client and agency social media accounts, including Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Share and create visually engaging content and captions
- Create and manage content calendars, source, and select visuals, respond to DMs, and other community management tasks
- Create Instagram stories, IG reels and TikTok videos
- Coordinate and staff content photo sessions
- Establish and manage paid campaigns
- Regularly on the lookout for and capturing eye-catching content during client site visits and team outings
- Create imagery and content on behalf of agency and clients using graphic design programs as needed
- Generate monthly reports outlining successes and recommendations for campaigns, strategies, new tools, and tactics
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (PR, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications)
- Minimum of one year of PR, social media or digital marketing agency or related experience
- Compelling business and creative writing skills
- Bonus: is a blogger and/or has experience working with bloggers, influencers, and content creators
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines
- Exceptional work ethic, with a focused passion for social media, PR, and marketing
- Knowledge of measurement and reporting tools including Sprout Social as well as apps and tools, such as Canva and Adobe, to create visually appealing and brand specific content
Compensation commensurate with experience. Company benefits include remote or hybrid remote work schedule, early Fridays, paid medical plus health/wellness stipend, paid parking, generous PTO and paid major holidays, professional development seminars/education, 401K and company match and profit-sharing programs, pop-up perks and a fun, creative environment with exceptional clients.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Chemistry PR strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please submit resume and salary requirements (required) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.