27 Jan Valentine’s Day Dining and Overnight Stays at The Westgate
There’s nothing like being whisked away to Paris to experience love and luxury, but for those who can’t make the long trip, The Westgate Hotel inspires that same journey.
The Westgate Hotel created these romantic gift packages to create a memorable Valentine’s Day for couples. With options from brunch to an overnight stay complete with a private chef and in-room butler, there is something for everyone to show their love for the most romantic holiday of the year. “With the touch of a call to make a reservation, this Valentine’s Day will be your most memorable one yet,” said Richard Cox, general manager of the Westgate Hotel. “We’re proud to offer these creative and thoughtful experiences for our guests.”
• This Valentine’s Day, The Westgate Hotel is featuring a four-course dinner prepared by Executive Chef Fabrice Hardel for $99. Guests are able to enhance the experience by adding a wine pairing at $129 per person. Each option will include an elixir cocktail to start dinner and a single rose accompanied by live music from Greg Shelby.
• Valentine’s Sunday brunch is available February 16 between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. offering the Westgate’s classic brunch items served with special Kir royals and lovely holiday inspired desserts. Enjoy the melodies of classic love songs live for $45 per person.
• Guests opting for the “Je t’aime” (meaning, “I love you”) package will start the night off with a four-course dinner and wine pairing for two. After dinner, couples can enjoy the rooftop or head straight to their Premier room fully equipped with a red rose, chocolate truffles and a half bottle of Piper Heidsieck Champagne for a special toast. Enjoy complimentary parking with an all-inclusive rate of $599.
• The “Mon amour” (meaning, “my love”) package is set apart with an upgrade to an Executive Suite, a red rose, chocolate truffles, complimentary parking and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne to share with that special someone. This all-inclusive package is $1300.
• Guests can experience Westgate Hotels’ premier romantic experience through the “Etre amoureux” (meaning, “Fall in love”) package, featuring a stay in the Presidential or Governor Suite, one dozen red roses, chocolate truffles and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne. Enjoy a four-course wine pairing and dinner served by a private chef and in-room butler, and breakfast in bed the following morning. This package is available for booking now at an all-inclusive rate of $3100.
The Westgate Hotel’s Valentine’s Day dining and packages may be viewed and booked online at http://www.westgatehotel.com/events-promotions/special-events/Valentines-day-events.
About The Westgate Hotel:
The Westgate Hotel features 223 elegantly appointed guest rooms, the contemporary cuisine of the award-winning Westgate Room, artistic cocktails, a deluxe rooftop pool and more. The Westgate Hotel is located at 1055 Second Avenue in the heart of downtown San Diego, California. For more information visit www.westgatehotel.com, call (619) 238-1818 or engage on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using @WestgateHotel.